I CAN WAX THAT!
I offer full body waxing using the best natural products for pre and post wax care. My low-temperature soft and hard waxes are perfect for the face, body and especially the sensitive areas. The wax sticks to the hair and not the skin, therefore leaving a less painful and more gentle wax experience.
Se-Brazil soft waxes are 100% all-natural and use the finest and purest ingredients. Every professional Se-Brazil product is cruelty-free and free of parabens, PABA, alcohol, sodium lauryl sulfate, and formaldehyde. They also use eco-packaging and never test on animals.
Italwax provides high adhesion level which consistently ensures effective and safe depilation procedure. Their hair removal product quality is guaranteed with GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice) certification using only high-end raw materials and tests each incoming and out-coming batch in their in-house laboratory. Highly precise testing, responsible attitude, and following EU regulations allow them to manufacture one of the best hair removal products in the world.
Read below for FAQs and learn how to get the best waxing experience.
PREPARING FOR YOUR WAX
AFTER YOUR WAX
In the first 2-3 days, you may experience some sensitivity like redness or irritation in the treated area, this is normal and is usually less reaction the longer you wax.
Here are some tips to follow during the first 48 hours after waxing
• Do not use any exfoliating products, especially ones containing acids, as they may further irritate your skin.
• Showers are better than baths. Use only lukewarm water (not hot).
• No saunas, steam rooms, whirlpools or other heated sources.
• Do not expose the treated area to ultra-violet rays (indoor or outdoor). Protect your skin by applying sunscreen.
• Avoid heavy exercise for at least 24 hours.
• To avoid ingrown hairs, don’t wear tight clothes for the next couple of days.
• Resist touching freshly waxed skin, especially on the face, as this may cause irritation and breakouts.
• Sexual activity should be avoided for at least 24 hours.
• To avoid ingrown hair exfoliate waxed area (starting after 48 hours since treatment) twice-three times a week to get rid of dead skin layer, so your hair can grow above skin surface.
Also applying ingrown hair solution will help maintain smooth skin AND PREVENT INGROWN HAIRS